Sunday, February 7, 2010

Coconut delight..not

So most of you know how much my sweet husband loves the smell of coconut. It is the summer time suntan lotion type coconut smell. He particularly loves it when I smell like coconut. So I bought him some coconut smelling air freshners for his car for Christmas. But he never put them in his car. So yesterday I decided I would put one in his closet...with all of his military gear; basically as a joke. And it was pretty strong...okay, very strong. And I kind of hid it....because I figured every time he opened his closet it would make him think of me! :) But he just doesn't want to be a coconut smelling uniformed man. Not really manly, huh? So I guess it won't be something he will be packing to take along.

We are hoping Brady will have more information about himself after this weekend. The best way to get detailed information is to speak to us in person and spread that information in person.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and Super Bowl evening!

1 Peter 5:6&7 Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Love,
Monica

1 comment:

  1. Monica, I was at Girdwood, AK over the weekend and there was a marrage enrichment army group there. Next time you and Eric go, I'd come up to AK for the program. You look out onto the ski slopes of Alyeska. Love ya, Julie

    ReplyDelete