Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Things

When chatting with Eric one day, I realized there were things I was forgetting to tell him.  I am thinking I am telling him everything.  But with as big of a family as we have, things do get forgotten.  So I spent some time today uploading these videos and pictures to give them a taste of home from this fall.  We miss you both and love you and can't wait for you to be home with us to enjoy all of these activities with us next fall!


 Jr. High Marching Huskies
Covered Bridge Festival Parade 2010
(video featuring Ayden marching with his french horn)




 Marching Huskies
2010 Season
(video featuring Laramy with his marching tuba)


High School 11/12 Choir
Laramy at center top
Liz and Lisa down to watch Laramy march
Melody and baby Taylor
Ayden marching
okay..this was taken last winter but I thought it would make you laugh...why don't Logan and Laramy want their picture taken?
Monica and Selah
Cyclone Erin (isn't this awesome?)
My dad can strike up a conversation with anyone!
New Beautyberry bush for Eric...I was not influenced by the purple berries at all

My Christ Renews Carroll Outreach Sisters... me, Jean, Cindy, Kristi, Kasey, Angie, Pam, Heather, Deb, Carol, and Janelle.

The Christmas decorations are up in the stores and another season is upon us.  Time marches on as usual.  And we continue with our days and activities.  But, for me, not a second goes by without a thought of either of them.  And I know so many of you are praying for them because you tell me and you ask about them. Thank you so much for all of your continued support. 

I have reports of pencils being received from the Methodist church in Grimes.  Thanks, Shellie!  And I have reports of pencils received from Papillion.  Thanks, Mike and Chris!  And I have another report of pencils received from Clinton.  Thanks, Carol and the bank!  Hopefully he will remember to tell me about each package he receives.

God bless,
Love,
Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment