Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome Pugh Sitters!

As many of you have already heard, Eric and Brady are both being deployed overseas. Eric and I have been having many conversations about many tough things. One of these things is letting people know how they both are and any news that I have heard. So in order to keep you all informed without having to repeat everything a zillion times I have created this blog. It will also give you a place to go in the event you hear something alarming on the news. This will allow Eric to possibly check in on our daily activities if he has time and access to a computer. He has been told that it would be best if he can take his own laptop. We are not sure at this time what communication will be available for him. So it is very possible we will only be able to talk to him once a week. We are hoping for daily emails and a skype session whenever possible. We won't be able to know their locations, I believe.

Right now we don't know very much at all. There are many things that we need to take care of before he leaves. We do have some things that need done in the house and we are taking care of necessary paper work.

That being said I'm going to list some things that we may possibly need help with and I will definitely be listing prayer requests. I am looking forward to all of your support...my "Pugh (pew) Sitters" which you will be known as if you follow this blog. :) My hope is that my news and stories will help ease the stress of them being gone and keep us all informed. As most of you know a day rarely passes without something funny happening in the Pugh household.

Prayer requests:
Eric's departure date - we need it to be after Logan's graduation...there is talk of moving it up

God Bless!
James 1:12 Blessed are they who persevere under trial for when they have stood the test they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those that love Him.

Love,
Monica

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica, what a great idea.

    I cant imagine how hard it must be to send two loved ones away for a year.

    My thoughts and prayers will be with you all.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete